EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Services)
EMS - MANUALLY OR FULLY AUTOMATED
You want to equip your components, boards or conductor plates and you are looking for a competent partner who stands by you in developing design and manufacturing of white-label products?
We supply you with assembled boards according to your requirements. Our Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) range from PCB assembly to customer-individualized device production including installation and customizing of individual casings to complete tool building. In particular, we are specialized in small, customer-specific manufacturing batches. You receive all services from one source, from layout to assembly to testing the boards.
We equip manually or with our automatic SMD assembly machine that covers a broad range, from 0402 components to 80x80 mm Fine Pitch BGAs, µBGYs, CSPs, QFNs and special components like plugs etc. With our manual assembly system, we are able to dispense and equip unique items or small batches. By request, we label casings or products with your company name. That way, you can for example use our automotive DC/DC converter as an individual clip-on board for your devices that have to function reliably in a vehicle.
We support you in Design2Test and Design2Manufacture. Furthermore, we are at your side during development and manufacturing of your idea. Testing, repairing and analyzing electronic assembly group as well as annual inspections are also part of our service.
We offer you the highest product quality, fast availability, reliable on-schedule delivery and product service at attractive conditions. Talk to us!
- Your components and boards that are susceptible to moisture are stored in a dry box and are vacuum-packed prior to being returned to you.
- Your boards are imprinted neatly and precisely with soldering paste on our semi-automated screen and stencil printer.
- Your assembly groups are soldered gently and reliably in our vapor phase soldering oven.
- With the help of our inclined-sight microscope, soldering and assembly problems can be spotted quickly and easily. We can even look at and assess solder joint beneath BGAs with our ErsaSope.
- Your assembly groups can be tested with an ICT and/or boundary scan with the help of a needle bed adapter. We can also perform manual tests and measurements for unique items or small batches, possibly combined with a boundary scan.
- Our manufacturing areas are equipped ESD-suitably and air-conditioned.
- If, at some point, something goes wrong, we can also swap BGAs with our rework station.