- Completed bachelor or master degree in Automotive Engineering, Engine, NEV or in a similar area
- Experience in chassis or engine
- Good practical ability and communication skills
- Good English language skills(at least CET-6)
- According to different stages, develop different vehicle manufacturing plans, communicate with suppliers, make sure the arrival time of each part, and communicate installation precautions with assembly workers to ensure that they are completed on time
- Mainly responsible for the preparation, debugging and problem-solving of powertrain parts (including engine, gearbox and chassis)
- Use ODIS to read fault information, refresh software, eliminate faults and so on
- When the engine and gearbox report errors, use own knowledge and experience to solve the problem
- Purchase parts and reimbursement
About STAR ENGINEERING & CONSULTING (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
As a subsidiary of the STAR COOPERATION Group, we work for well-known companies within the automotive industry in Asia. Our core competencies are vehicle engineering, project management, after-sales & retail, import/export equipment, etc. With our headquarters located in Shanghai and a branch in Beijing, we are able to support projects all over China.