- Completed bachelor degree or above in Automotive Engineering, Engine, NEV or in a similar area
- 1-3 years working experience in test engineering
- OEM experience is a plus
- Good command of English or German and communication skills
- Collect, check and send samples before the test of temperature, hydraulic vibration, durability, rain and so on, sort out the information after the test and check whether there are any problems
- Change and track the sport car before the test, dismantle and retain the car after the test, record the test status by pictures
- Track the progress of the project and confirm the schedule of the test
- Plan tests to be done and reports to be issued, etc.
About STAR ENGINEERING & CONSULTING (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
As a subsidiary of the STAR COOPERATION Group, we work for well-known companies within the automotive industry in Asia. Our core competencies are vehicle engineering, project management, after-sales & retail, import/export equipment, etc. With our headquarters located in Shanghai and a branch in Beijing, we are able to support projects all over China.