- Completed bachelor or master degree in Automotive Engineering, Engine, NEV or in a similar area
- Experience of vehicle bench test
- Good practical ability and hold driving license
- Good English or German language skills
- Responsible for bench testing of gasoline car and new energy vehicle, engine system and powertrain system
- Make test plan and test pre-check
- Collect and analyze testing statistics
- In charge of test results analysis and test report
- Coordinate with related technical departments considering trouble shooting
- Other related tasks arranged
About STAR ENGINEERING & CONSULTING (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
As a subsidiary of the STAR COOPERATION Group, we work for well-known companies within the automotive industry in Asia. Our core competencies are vehicle engineering, project management, after-sales & retail, import/export equipment, etc. With our headquarters located in Shanghai and a branch in Beijing, we are able to support projects all over China.