- Completed bachelor degree or above in Engineering (e.g. mechanical, vehicle, automotive, engine or equivalent education in a related subject)
- Work or project experience as project management in the automotive industry R&D field
- OEM Group Experience will be highly preferred
- Good communication, coordination and organization skill
- German native speaker or fluent German speaker
- Responsible for the whole vehicle R&D project management
- Carry out and update project plans, follow up project schedule and control the cost budget
- Communicate and coordinate with technical departments about technical problems and solutions according to requirements
- Organize technical meetings and take the minutes
- Finish regular reports and presentation
About STAR ENGINEERING & CONSULTING (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
As a subsidiary of the STAR COOPERATION Group, we work for well-known companies within the automotive industry in Asia. Our core competencies are vehicle engineering, project management, after-sales & retail, import/export equipment, etc. With our headquarters located in Shanghai and a branch in Beijing, we are able to support projects all over China.