- Bachelor degree or above in automotive engineering, machining, electrical or similar field
- Working experience in car lamps, trial production management experience is preferred
- Proficient in CATIA, CAD and MS Office
- Good communication skills
- Responsible for the technical design of automobile headlight prototype and trial production, and control the process according to time, quality and cost
- Review the headlamp design and conduct trial production verification in the prototype stage
- Coordinate with colleagues in development, production and quality departments; Find, track and solve problems
- Organize the assembly work, test and evaluation of design concept of headlight prototype
- Support the prototype and trial production of headlights
- Create technical documents and report to manager
- Other tasks assigned
About STAR ENGINEERING & CONSULTING (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
As a subsidiary of the STAR COOPERATION Group, we work for well-known companies within the automotive industry in Asia. Our core competencies are vehicle engineering, project management, after-sales & retail, import/export equipment, etc. With our headquarters located in Shanghai and a branch in Beijing, we are able to support projects all over China.