- Completed bachelor degree in Engineering (e.g. mechanical, vehicle, automotive, material or equivalent education in a related subject)
- 1-2 years’ work experience as project management in the automotive industry R&D field, related working experience is highly preferred
- Familiar with stamping parts, body in white, etc.
- Good communication, coordination and organization skill
- Fluent English speaker
- Basic knowledge of Catia
- Support development of one or several topics as following: car body in white, interior, exterior and other body accessories
- Carry out and update project plans and follow up project schedule
- Control the cost budget and work out the milestone planning
- Communicate and coordinate with technical departments about technical problems and solutions according to requirements
- Organize technical meetings and take the minutes
- Finish regular reports and presentations
About STAR ENGINEERING & CONSULTING (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
As a subsidiary of the STAR COOPERATION Group, we work for well-known companies within the automotive industry in Asia. Our core competencies are vehicle engineering, project management, after-sales & retail, import/export equipment, etc. With our headquarters located in Shanghai and a branch in Beijing, we are able to support projects all over China.