- Completed bachelor degree or above in Automotive Engineering, machining, electrical or in a similar area
- Familiar with the structure of automobile
- Good command of the normal modules of CATIA
- Fluent English and communication skills, German language is a plus
- Independently working capability
- Organize and lead the feasibility analysis at prototype stage of new type car
- Deal with product problems, use CAD software to check data and to analyze the reason of the problems
- Build up VTO data before start of prototype car to instruct workers on site during assembly
- Invite colleagues, who responsible for series cars to join development and prototype stage; find out problems, follow and solve them
- Support the pre-series stage of new type car
- Assist to check list by building up cars so as to ensure the accuracy and validity of list
- Organize the assembly work, tryout and evaluation of design concept
- Organize the production of prototype process
About STAR ENGINEERING & CONSULTING (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
As a subsidiary of the STAR COOPERATION Group, we work for well-known companies within the automotive industry in Asia. Our core competencies are vehicle engineering, project management, after-sales & retail, import/export equipment, etc. With our headquarters located in Shanghai and a branch in Beijing, we are able to support projects all over China.